From: Douglas Schmutz
To: meteorobs@atmob.org
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 10:19 AM
Subject: (meteorobs) video meteor cameras

Hi
Has anyone had any experience with capturing meteors on a digital camera such as the Sony F707. It seems you can take 30 sec. exposures. I was hoping you could use the MPEG format with it and take a series of 30 sec.shots to form a movie. Any opinions on the camera or a similar process.
Thanks
Doug Schmutz
http://www.infowest.com/personal/s/schmutz/

Follow-Ups: References: