From: Ed Majden
To: meteorobs@atmob.org
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: (meteorobs) video meteor cameras

Doug:
    This is worth a try during a meteor storm like the Leonids.  I would think the acquisition rate during a normal shower would be very low however because of the short time exposure.  What magnitude will you camera record with a 30 second un-guided exposure?  Also, how many frames can you get on a chip?
Ed