[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Radio Ursids high now?

Hi

I've been getting fairly good rates, but I haven't gone through them al
yet, and I only have occasional access to email at the minute. Seems to
come in bursts for me though...mostly, only 0-2 meteors every 10 minutes,
and then suddenly you get 17 or something the next ten...That's happened a
few times. Full report soon. By the way, present location Belfast,
Ireland.

Breandán