[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Asteroids, comets and shedding.

JBortle@aol.com wrote:
>  Just the same, there are a number of other
> small asteroidal bodies known that are traveling in comet-like orbits and at
> least some are probably currently inert cometary nuclei.

=========
Robert MacNaught has discovered such an object some 10 years ago. The
object has a comet-like orbit of aproximately 80 years, but don't come
very close to Earth orbit, if I'm remembered. He knows much more about
it, of course.

Has the object already been named?
Comet MacNaught?

Kiko Soares