[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Ursids unimpressive from east GA

I observed the Ursid shower this morning from 3:16 until 5:22 local time.
Ursid rates were also quite low for me, with only about 4-5 seen each hour.
The SPO/non-Ursid rates were quite good and made the two hours fairly
satisfying.  I hope to have a complete report ready later tonight.

Kim Y.