This would be her first posted report.

Date: Dec. 10/11, 2001
Observer: Rebekah Fox
Location: Newaygo, Newaygo Co., MI USA
(43 deg. 27' N,  85 deg. 49' W)
Elevation: 780 feet
Total Teff: roughly 0.5 hrs.; from 0:57-1:27 UT
(7:57-8:27 P.M. EST)
Temperature: 37 F (03 C) @ 3:04 UT, Nov. 10
Recording Method: memory
Dead Time: ?
Breaks: none

LM: Probably around +5.2, with some haze present.

Obstruction due to trees, hills, etc. across the WHOLE
sky.: roughly 40%, not including all the cracks
visible through the trees.

Cloud Cover: 0% as far as I can assume.

Field Of View: Pleiades, and probably part of the
southern sky --- in that general area.

METEOR INFO:

Time *** Meteor # *** Shower *** Mag.

1:07         1          SPO       4
*************************************

Meteor # *** Velocity *** Color

   1            5           ? (Probably Wh./Yel.)

Meteor # *** General Location/Direction
                 And Path Length

   1    Rebekah could trace it exactly back to
        Pleiades.  Part of its path probably passed
        under Aries, heading maybe towards the
        southwestern sky.  Path Length: roughly
        15 deg.
NOTES:

1. The time of the meteor should not be off by much.

2. No luminous train was observed.

3. Rebekah may not have caught sight of the whole path
of this meteor.  She described it as very skinny.

Merry Christmas!

Mark Fox
Newaygo, MI USA