[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Evening Quadrantid activity possibilities this year

Bert and All,

From your location in Kansas the peak is predicted to occur at noon
Thursday January 3, 2002. If you were to see any evening activity at all
it would occur some 6 hours later after the end of evening twilight.
Please note that this would be the evening of January 3 and not the 4th.

Good Luck!

Robert Lunsford

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html