[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) How to UNSUBSCRIBE from 'meteorobs'...

For folks attempting to unsubscribe from our list, please note the following.
For others who may do so in the future, please file this for future reference?

Please note: When you use our Webform (http://www.meteorobs.org/subscribe.html)
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the 'meteorobs' email list, you are NOT removed immediately!

Instead, anyone using the form to unsubscribe, is immediately sent a request to
CONFIRM their unsubscription. If you DO NOT REPLY TO THIS CONFIRMATION EMAIL,
you WILL NOT BE UNSUBSCRIBED... Once you receive the confirm, it is a simple
matter of replying, and copying-and-pasting the authorization code as given in
the email. As soon as you send this confirm, then you will be unsubscribed.

This simple procedure is intended to protect our readers from being removed
against their will from 'meteorobs', by carbuncular website "hackers"...

And of course, if you have any questions or problems, you can reach us at:
        owner-meteorobs@atmob.org

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@atmob.org>

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html