[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Happy 2002

Hello all!

  Getting into the festive spirit here, so I better do this right now - there's
so much I'd like to say to everyone in person, but this'll have to do. First
I'd like to thank everyone who has helped make this year so successful meteor-
wise: thanks to Javor and Jure, my observer colleagues for spending many cold
nights together with me, you're the best! Thanks to Bob Lunsford, David Holman
and Jim Richardson for the memorable Leonid experience! Thanks to Cathy Hall,
for coming to IMC, it was great to meet you all in person! Thanks to Lew Gramer
and Mark Davis for excellent job in running 'Meteorobs' and NAMN. Thanks to all
observers who shared their observations and impressions on this list! A happy
new year to all of you! Also a happy new year to the entire staff of IMO and
the entire IMO indeed!

  Finally, I must remember this year's most tragic events of September 11th. I
join Michael in a toast and a salute to those who lost their lives and to those
who lost their loved ones in the attacks...

Clear skies!

Jure A.

http://www.emaildot si
http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html