[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Some thoughts as we ring in the new . . .

Youre right Joe.  It is unfortunate that 2001 had to be the year that
Bin-Laden and others had to make their presence known in the way they did.
Seems as if even though we have walked far (o.k. so were not in Pan-Am
Clippers to the moon yet) were still capable of resorting to clubs. Oh well.
I know that I and many others on this list will remember it as the year the
Leonids really let lose. I know that many on this list were driving home
grining from ear to ear the Sunday after "the show".  It wont put the twin
towers up again but it does kind of help balance things out just a little.
Happy New Year to all.

                                                       Jeff W