[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: [IMO-News] Call for Observations for delta Cancrids

Thanks for the information, Rob! ;-)

I remember there was a detailed introduction for DCA in IMO's visual
handbook (1995), and also the orbital elements there. But I don't have
that book, so I can't look it up. ;-(

The orbital elements there is obtained from past observations, so it is
probably can help to know the relation between DCA and 2001 YB5.

Chinese observations will be done tomorrow night, and there may be more
other observation all over the world. Let's wait for more results.

By the way, I don't quite understand your saying below:
> As I say, these results are preliminary, but the provisional software
> has been successfully tested against the Taurid and Orionid showers.
did you mean that Taurid North and Taurid South? But what is the Orionid?
(October Orionids?)

Clear skies!

Huan Meng  <meteorobs_menhu@hotmail.com>