To: "EAMN - Meteor List" <EAMN@yahoogroups.com>
From: Adam Marsh <armarsh@jeack.com.au>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 02:15:52 +1100
Subject: [EAMN] Re: My Image Files

Hi to all:

I have had my all sky lens photos developed and they are posted on the
EAMNs site in the photo section.  All the 8 shots were taken with Fuji 1600
and were about 5 to 7 minutes duration.  The lens was a 28mm f2.8 with a
42 X telecompressor on it to expand the field.

Quite a lot of Leonids captured.

Sound files soon to follow as will be a report on the Leonids maximum
from Alice Springs.

  Adam R. Marsh (MARAD)

  armarsh@jeack.com.au

  Director  - ASV Meteor Section (ASVMS).

  Coordinator - Eastern Australian Meteor Network (EAMN).

  Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.

  ASV Meteor Section - Homepage

  http://www.geocities.com/vodickar/ASVMSHomepage.htm

  EAMN Mail List - Moderator: Richard Pollard

  http://www.egroups.com/group/EAMN

------- End of Forwarded Message