[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fw: Attention!

In a message dated 1/10/02 1:06:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
antares@maths.tcd.ie writes:

<< This is WRONG! The file named is an essential Windows system file for
 filenames! If you delete it you will wreck a lot of stuff on your hard
 drive! I was warned about this already.

This day and age is there really someone left that opens attachments from
people they don't know/ that has strange extensions/ from friends that never
send attachments? Just thinking out loud...

KK
~~~