[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) [IMO-News] 2001 Leonid Photo Gallery at imodot net

The first photo from CAST looks really cool, showing the
Leonids all converging at the radiant point. However, the
long meteor in far upper right appears to violate the path
length/radiant distance < 0.5 rule. Don't know how far off
beyond the frame it goes to the right, but even from what
is shown, it seems to begin not much over 1 path length
from the radiant! Maybe its a coincidentally aligned SPO?

Mike Linnolt