[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) NASA Survey on Solar System Exploration

Hello Everyone,

Since input may end up sending some missions to bodies that produces meteors I thought I'd forward this out.

I strongly encourage each and everyone of you to fill out this survey (https://planetary.org/survey/phorm.php3) for the Planetary Decadal Survey which will be used to gauge public interest by NASA on missions to explore the solar system.

I hope everyone supports sending missions to places we haven't been and especially the Pluto-Kuiper Mission!

Please do forward this out to anyone you know it isn't just for space fanatics its for taxpayers, tell NASA what you want them to do with your money, this is again used by NASA to plan out solar system exploration, in other words its important to fill out so we don't see planetary exploration axed.

Regards,
Ted A. Nichols II