[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Request on Christian Steyaert email

Hello:

 I had sent 7 emails out to various countries and out of them all
one came back from Christian Steyaert <steyaert@vvsdot be> saying
I had a virus with my email. I tried sending another email using
our UNIX computer and got the same message back.

 Is anyone else having problems with his address and if not can someone
please send him an email saying that I am unable to make a connection
to him and my radio meteor data may not get there.

 thank you in advance...

--
Clear skies

Royal Astronomical Society of Canada - Halifax Center

My astronomy page: http://www.atm.daldot ca/~andromed