Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 13:58:45 +1300
From: David Galligan <d.galligan@physdot canterbury.ac.nz>
Subject: IAU Commision 22 webpage
Sender: physdpg@itdot canterbury.ac.nz
To: [list snipped...]

Dear IAU Commision 22 members and other interested parties,

We have now moved the commision's webpage to:

http://www.physdot canterbury.ac.nz/iau22

Most of the information previously contained in the website maintained
by Bob Hawkes has been integrated and some new content has also been
added.

Please feel free to send in any news/conference listings etc. for
inclusion to d.galligan@physdot canterbury.ac.nz. Any comments with regard
to the site are also welcome!

Best Regards,

David Galligan
on behalf of IAU Commision 22 Secretary Jack Baggaley.

- --
Dr. David Galligan,
Dept. of Physics and Astronomy, /\    Ph.: +64-3-366-7001 Ext 7584
University of Canterbury,      //\\   Fax: +64-3-364-2469
Private Bag 4800,             //  \\  Web: www.physdot canterbury.ac.nz/~physdpg
Christchurch, NEW ZEALAND.   //    \\ Email: d.galligan@physdot canterbury.ac.nz

------- End of Forwarded Message