[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Tune into the History Channel Sunday night at 7!

    I first want to apologize to everyone on the list, because this is an
off-topic subject.  Nonetheless . . .

    I would like to urge everyone to tune in to the History Channel tonight
(Sunday) at 7 p.m. EST for a one-hour documentary:  "The Building of the
World Trade Center."  The show is hosted by former CBS News correspondent
Harry Smith.  When I first saw it a few months ago, I vowed that I would tell
as many people as I could about it when it was rebroadcast.  It is well worth
taping. If you are not in the eastern time zone, check your local listings
for the correct air-time.

 -- joe rao