[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Fwd: Fireball(?), evening 31 Jan 2002, Houston TX USA

Glad to hear you were fortunate enough to witness one of the many "fire
balls" (both natural and manmade) that occur each night over our heads:
These do happen all the time, but are still rarely seen or reported!

Andy, while all the details are still fresh in your mind, please submit
a report form to one of the astronomical organizations on what you saw?

Here are a few to choose from. Just pick whichever ONE of these has the
most questions you can answer readily and accurately - and thanks!

    http://www.namnmeteors.org/fireball/report.html
    http://www.amsmeteors.org/fireball/report.html
    http://www.imodot net/fireball/report.html

Please note the exact time of your sighting is also considered critical.

NOTE: Andy is not a current 'meteorobs' reader. If you followup, please
MANUALLY put 'AMcConville@CoreLab.com' in the "CC:" line of your reply!

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@atmob.org>