[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) s& t coverage of leonids

The coverage was not what I expected.Nice pictures of which I thought the nicest was Espenak's wide angle and the smoke ring picture. But the coverage was on the paltry side while the coverage of the june 2001 eclipse was absolutely putrid. They once did a great job with eclipse coverage like 1979, 1973,  1972. I just don't know why they don't put more time into extensive well observed events that don't come around too ofte.
Dr.Eric Flescher