[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Leo 2001 coverage in S&T 3/2002

dstine@exposquare.com writes:

<< TO PUT IT BLUNTLY ...<snip>...THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE A COMPLETE SPECIAL
ISSUE. >>

No way would that ever happen. Besides the cost of a separate issue, the
readership wouldn't be there. While every one of us on this list, what is it
now ~400, would eat it up. 400 + even if we say there was another 4,000 out
there not being able to find meteorobs and the IMO, etc...  that is just a
drop in the bucket to the number of people that would give it a cursory
glance and off to something else.  What I would expect to see is a number of
names from this list writing the majority of the meteor articles.           KK

~~~~