[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) sonic bang

Dear All,

This story remember me the same experience years ago. We had a sonic bang
one day and no plane, no meteor reported. The day after we had an
earthquake. I should mention that an earthquake in Brussels Belgium is like
a rainfall in the Mojave desert. We don't care about that until we had the
same experience again during our holidays in The Netherlands. Then we had
the chance to see a report in the news papers, from the Dutch Observatory,
stating that this sonic bang was NOT from a meteorite nor from a plane, but
they don't have any explanation.

So I started to investigate and found that the Danish Observatory was
investigating these sounds.

I have a file and if anybody is interested, I can scan it and send it via
email.

Have a good day,

John M Polard
ON4EU