[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Minor Planets NG?

>I'm on nights on the 1.0-m here and have been chatting back and forward almost
>instantaneously by email regarding the observations.  Where is the delay?

Apologies, Rob - the delay was due to the content of your email! You had the
word "subscribe" in the body of your message: this was 'bounced' by Majordomo,
as it assumed you were trying to send a subscribe request for our list. I had
to take note of this 'bounce', and then to resend the email in your name.

BTW, if any issues like this arise again, feel free to take them up with the
list administrators (at 'owner-meteorobs@atmob.org') first, before addressing
the problem to the list. This helps us keep the "Signal-Noise Ratio" high. :)

Sorry for the trouble, and clear skies,
Lew