[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) 2nd Announcement ACM2002 [Asteroids, Comets, Meteors]

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 17:04:28 +0100
From: acm2002 <acm2002@dlrdot de>
Subject: 2nd Announcement ACM2002

Dear colleagues and friends of Asteroids, Comets, and Meteors!

Please consult the following URL for the latest information on the
conference ACM2002 to be held in Berlin July 29 - Aug. 2:

http://www.dlrdot de/ACM2002/

This constitutes the 2nd Announcement for ACM2002. Our new web pages
contain information on the scientific program, registration, abstracts,
the conference location, etc. We have chosen to use electronic means
only for all communications and therefore ask you to support us by
spreading information on ACM2002 as widely as possible to those
colleagues who may be interested.

In particular we would like to draw your attention to the link from
our webpage to the call from the editors for contributions for the
COMET II book.

We look forward to seeing you in Berlin!

The Local Organising Committee,
   ACM2002@dlrdot de

------- End of Forwarded Message