[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Fw: IMC 2002 - poster

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: "Kamil Złoczewski" <olech@astrouwdot edu.pl>
To: <imo-news@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: <pkim@astrouwdot edu.pl>
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 7:40 AM
Subject: [IMO-News] IMC 2002 - poster

Dear Friends,

As you know IMC 2002 is going to be held in small polish town named
Frombork. We would like to invite at IMC everyone who is interested in
meteors. For this reason we have made up conference poster - its preview can
be seen in JPG file attached to this e-mail.

To make information about IMC available to everyone in meteor-world, we need
a little help from you. It would be great if you could print poster in high
resolution and hang it up at the board of your university, institute or
organization.

To get this high resolution format see location:
http://www.astrouwdot edu.pl/~olech/TMP/

You can get this file separated (Plakat3.r00, Plakat3.r01, Plakat3.r02,
Plakat3.rar) or whole picture in one file (plakat3.tif.gz).

Thank you in advance and see you in Frombork !

Kamil Zloczewski

Comets and Meteors Workshop - IMC 2002 LOC
e-mail: kzlocz@tempac.okwf.fuwdot edu.pl
http://www.astrouwdot edu.pl/~olech/pkim/imc2002/imc.html