From: "Chuck Ferriday" <cferriday@adelphiadot net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:02:18 -0500
To: <Last_Time_Ever@Masterclock.orj>
Subject: (meteorobs) TIME - the last time you'll ever see this time configuration again

FACT:

This is the last time anyone will ever see a date/time/year configuration like 20-02/20:02/2002

why...dot because the clock doesn't go further than 23:59,
so you'll never get  a  30-03/30:03/3003
(30th day of 3rd month, 30hrs:03 minutes, year 3003)
because time/clocks don't go past 23:59.

If I timed this right, this email will have the time of
Feb 20, 8:02 PM, 2002.

(I couldn't change my clock to show military time/date,
unfortunately)

NOTE:  Time is based on the US Naval Observatory Master Clock