[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Scope or mounted binocs to borrow (for Telescopic Meteors) in Hawaii?

I will be observing meteors from the Big Island of Hawai'i in mid-March, with
none other than the Big Kahuna of Telescopic Meteor plotting himself, Dr.
Malcolm Currie. So it is all the more upsetting, that I will not be able to
bring either a telescope or mounted binoculars with me on this trip!! :)

Is anyone aware of an individual, group or club that might be willing to loan
any one of a binocular mount, mounted binoculars, or a Rich Field (small wide
field) telescope, to a deserving young lad from the Mainland? My trip will last
just a week, and I promise the most gentle treatment while observing!

As I will be traveling starting March 1st, please reply to Malcolm Currie:
    mjc@jach.hawaiidot edu
if you know of anyone who might be so kind!

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer