[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Higher activity last night?

I just want to add that some higher activity in the evening hours on
Mar. 2/3 was reported by Miss Ran Wang and Mr. Changhuan Liu when we
went to Xinglong and try to find out the newly discovered Ikeya-Zhang
(before the first publication of its orbit). Something like 3 meteors
in 5 minutes. However, when I wanted to make formal observation with
Wang during midnight, the activity was really low and we gave up after
30 minutes. (I myself was a little tired because of driving.)

Clear skies, Jin

--
Jin Zhu                             | Tel.:  +86-10-62756286 (O)
National Astronomical Observatories |        +86-314-5520267 (Schmidt dome)

Follow-Ups: References: