[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Higher activity last night?

> Check the meteor shower list .For this night  the
> list showed a peak for the Usrid-Leonid. This shower
> remains active until March 18. Could this be the
> source of this increased activity

Hi, Thomas,

The lists that I've checked didn't contain the "Usrid-Leonid" shower.
What shower list did you make use of? And were the characters of it (r,
ZHRmax, velocity) listed in it? If yes, what are they? Thank you.

PS, I did two observations that day. One is at about the mid-night, the
other is in the second half part of the night. The first observation was
recorded by tape, but the second one was by Dr. Jin Zhu's digital
recording "pen". I have finished dealing with my first observation and
will put out the report soon, but the report of the other observation
will come out later, since I haven't got my original records from Dr. Jin
Zhu.

Clear skies!
Huan Meng  <meteorobs_menhu@hotmail.com>