[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: post scriptum to: 3 fireballs

[PLEASE NOTE: Pavel is not a current 'meteorobs' reader. If you wish to follow
 up with him, please MANUALLY put 'spurny@asudot cas.cz' in your email "CC:" line!
 - Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@atmob.org>]

>From: Pavel Spurny <spurny@asudot cas.cz>
>To: Marco Langbroek, meteorobs, meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com
>Cc: Alastair McBeath, Eddy Echternach, Ed Majden, Nick Martin, Benny Peiser
>Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 23:27:46 +0200

Hello Marco,

exact time for the Western Austria/Southern Bavaria fireball is 20:20:17.8 UT
on April 6. It is time for the brightest flare from two Czech radiometric units
(DCF controlled).

There are also several photographic records of this fireball from all-sky
cameras located in Germany, Czech Republic and Austria. I have no information
about other events.

In any case, this event was a really big fireball and not a satellite decay.

Best regards,
Pavel

------- End of Forwarded Message