[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) April 7 Mag -8 fireball seen from Ayrshire

I got the time for the Mag -8 fireball slightly wrong as my 19th. century
grandfather clock was a bit slow. The event coincided with a fireball
reported from Lancashire 150 miles to the south east of here at 3:56 UT.
This observer reported the fireball passing through Ursa Minor about right
considering the distances.
Nick
Nick Martin, Bonnyton House, By Ayr, Ayrshire KA6 7EW ,Scotland, UK.
 Latitude 55 24'56" Longitude 4 26' 00".