[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) China meteor may solve death of mythic emperor

I guess some of us are growing impatient waiting for the meager offings of
the Lyrids
and mulling around about dragons and the fate of the yellow emperor. But!
Consider that the ancient historians as well as the ancient astronomers were
describing particular observed phenomenon as well as series of corresponding
phenomena, informed to a larger degree than our own science would appear or
want to appear
by the matrix of human consciousness and the concept of the 'heavens'. In
other words, dragons are diverse but well defined apprehensions of natural
energies and their affects as well as their effects, which, if we in the
present "objective" age allow ourselves an open mind, empty of sensory
conditions and ethnocentricity, may lead to intuitive, inspired new ways of
considering what we see and do not see.
             Dragons do exist but only when they're around!

                                                    Consider The Clustering
Of The Leonids
                                                     Of '98 & '01 A Case In
Point.