[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Meteor Glow, Temperature, Color, Burning

In a message dated 4/12/02 12:49:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dedalus@latrade.com writes:

<< Oepik (not that his name has umlauts on it) is sort of a bible of meteor
 physics, Wayne, but may be hard to find.  >>

I remember reading an excellent article mentioning Opik back in (I believe)
the December 1968 S&T.  Back then, that magazine was very big on Opik's
"double count" method for meteor observing.

-- joe