[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Meteor Glow, Temperature, Color, Burning

Thanks, but I was unable to turn up anything on the archives that seemed to apply using: heating,
burning, temperature, opik, oepik.  Maybe there are other key words that might work.

--
       Wayne T. Watson (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N, 2,701 feet), Nevada City, CA

              "I'm not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing." -- Anon

                        Web Page: http://home.earthlinkdot net/~mtnviews
           Imaginarium Museum: http://home.earthlinkdot net/~mtnviews/imaginarium.html

Follow-Ups: References: