[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Strange orange light spotted over Adelaide.(13th April, 2002)

Your description of the behavior of this object sounds very much like a weather
balloon.  However here in the US they are white not orange and further
meteorologists depend less on weather balloons today than they did in the past
though I occasionally see one.  Australia seems to be the popular place for even
Americans to launch balloons carrying scientific instruments.  Let us know what
you find out.

Clear skies and have a good day. Robert G.