[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Gaseous Agitation

Hello to everyone on the meteorobs.

I have one question.  Does anyone in this forum, have a copy of a Kodak
publication number E-57, which deals with the gaseous agitation of the
solutions while developing film.  Kodak neither carries nor is making
available this publication any more.  I have checked with both their
consumer and their scientific photraphy sections several times over the
course of the past ten years and no publication E-57.

If someone should have a copy, then please write and we can work out some
way that I can get a photocopy of it.

Thankyou,

Robert Warren
cometman_75@hotmail.com