[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) CD-ROM of FM meteors available

Hi Everyone
As so many people have asked me about receiving FM via meteors &
there's a growing interest, I have decided to make available a CD-ROM
of mp3 audio files of all the meteor showers (via FM radio) that I've
ever recorded. This would be a great resource/record for these showers
(from an Australian perspective - especially those who saw the 2001
Leonids!). Good for those wishing to get an idea of what reception
was/is like.
May be good for institutions as well.

This CD contains a huge amount of material. NB: this material is all
meteor trains, allocated in directories by shower.

Done in high quality 128k & 192k bitrates. - playable on "Winamp".
Hopefully playable on stand alone DVD players too.
ID tags will contain other info like dates etc.

Despite some claims to the contrary, this is NOT FM skip. I have
nearly 20 years DX experience & know the difference. "Meteor trains"
do relect FM.

This CD includes the likes of
The Leonids - 1991/1994/1998/1999/2000/2001.
The Geminids - 1994/1999/2000/2001
The Eta Aquarids - 2000/2001
The Orionids - 2000/2001
The Alpha Centurids - 1997/1998/2000.