[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Science

Oops, sorry, Robert!  Didn't mean to stir up a hornet's nest or anything.  I
only mean to caution that we should not get overly comfortable in any state
of knowledge. Mother Nature is often one step ahead of us. Certainly, we are
striving and improving and will continue to do so, but will we ever finally
"get there"?  Every answer we derive tends to generate ten more questions,
doesn't it?  Sorry I worded that statement poorly.  Don't want the
scientists of the world gunning for me!  Paul