[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) European Fireball Questions!

April 28, 2002

Greetings Meteor Enthusiasts!

I thought I would repeat a few questions that I had
asked in my last message that referred to the European
fireball trio.  As of today, I have received no
answers to those questions, which I (and perhaps other
members too) still find confusing.  Any enlightenment
is gladly welcomed!

Is EN060402 just the Austrian Border, Bavarian and/or
German bolide?  Whatever happened to the one sighted a
little farther west, which too, is said to have been
recorded on an all-sky camera?  Has that one been
"merged" and not considered to be a separate event
anymore?  Lastly, is the fireball from Ireland being
ignored for some reason?

Long, bright and dazzling trains!

Mark Fox
Newaygo, MI USA