[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

R: (meteorobs) European Fireball Questions!

From: Mark Fox <unclefireballmtf@yahoo.com>
To: <meteorobs@atmob.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2002 6:47 PM
Subject: (meteorobs) European Fireball Questions!

> Is EN060402 just the Austrian Border, Bavarian and/or
> German bolide?  Whatever happened to the one sighted a
> little farther west, which too, is said to have been
> recorded on an all-sky camera?  Has that one been
> "merged" and not considered to be a separate event
> anymore?  Lastly, is the fireball from Ireland being
> ignored for some reason?

Sorry for the bad English, if  I not do mistakes the situation is:

A)  South Germany event at 20:20 UTC too named EN060402, it was
      identified as a twin of Pribram meteorite that fell on April 7, 1959
    . (H 5)

B)  the Dutch-Belgian event at 0:28-0:30 UTC

C) the Scottish event at 03:45 UTC

you wrote on an Irish event, that is its time? You wrote of an image
taken from an all-sky camera, but the European network certainly
cannot see a bolid that was see too in Ireland, perhaps the European
network can to have taken the Dutch-Belgian too, but it's not certain.
It is possible tha the Irish event it's the same of the Scottish event.
Roberto Gorelli