[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) leonids

Michael wrote:

>Where in Nevada? There is a big difference in
wintertime cloudcover between northern and
southern Nevada. The Las Vegas area (Clark/Nye
county and Lake Mead) should be a relatively clear
location, similar to the Palomar or Kitt Peak
areas. North of Tonopah up to Reno and beyond, the
conditions deteriorate with more substantial
winter weather expected.<

That may be the case. My "Nevada" point was more
or less in the middle of the state,
e.g. near Eureka. In the very south of the state
weather may well be better (generally
conditions improve everywhere the more you get
southward).

Hartwig