[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Leonids report around 00h UT 19th

Hello,

I'm Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, The Nippon Meteor Soceity).

On 2nd-4th May, the Leonids-MAC 2002 workshop was held in Tokyo.
Many researchers reported Leonids researches.

Then, I presented the result of Radio Meteor Observaiton in Leonids
2001. As the results, the unknown sub peak was detected around 21h UT.
Thereofre, I would like to confirm this peak from Visual or Video
observation.

Although, there are many reports until 20hUT on 18th, there is few
report from 20h UT 18th to 02h UT on 19th.

Does someone know Leonids activity around this time ?

with best wishes
Hiroshi Ogawa

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/

Follow-Ups: References: