[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re; virus address

Hi all:

 .za is South Africa. Just did a google search. I did not open that email
since it was at a High Priority and did not seem of interest.
 I already had 6 viruses on my laptop last week the W32/Kles something or other
and had to download the virus killer to disinfect them!

 Anyway, the US govt should have put these people ( hackers, virus senders )
under "terrorists" as they do destroy and mess up people's lives and work.

Have a happy Memorial Weekend USA!

--
Clear skies