[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) An interesting meteor-like object

All,
  The first clue that this report is bogus is the website to which we were
directed. That in itself disqualifies any further discussion about the
"event". But for humor's sake, maybe it was a Perinian Death Ray aimed at
Turkey by the Al Queda. Or maybe ( :-o... it cloaked just prior to landing
and now earthlings will be persuaded to commit suicide so their souls can
ride the craft back into the cosmos. Or maybe.........dot it'S PURE JUNK.
  Folks, this stuff has no place on this list. There are people on this list
putting serious hours (and money) into serious studies of meteoric events.
This list is for the exchange and discussion of the resultant information.
Please do not denigrate that work by inferring that meteor science and ufo
make-believe are in some way synonymous.
Regards,
Jim Gamble
El Paso, Tx Station-Sandia Meteor Detection Network
All Sky Camera System
31.47N 106.24W
gamble@peoplepc.com
http://www.geocities.com/desert_lights