[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) An interesting meteor-like object

Hi All
I work with Jim on the El Paso all sky camera and know
Jim to be a fair and open minded person.Myself I also
look out the posting an find that this is not the
place for such Art Bellien discourse.You said show the
evidence this is hoax. As the posting party and the
one that is the supporter of this issue  show us the
hard science its real.
Thomas Dorman
Far West Texas Sky Watcher