[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Radio Meteors strong on other frequencies!

Hi Mark
Tom Dorman here out side of El Paso Texas have just
turn on the system but have heard 2 echos in alittle
under two minutes.System needs to warm up and
stablize.Work on 89.5 Mhz Fm.Just had another
grouping 3 to 4 echos at 10:17 mst. in fact as I am
typing this message.
Thomas Dorman
Far West Texas Sky Watcher