[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Early Morning activity

Hi.All
I did a 10:30 UT to 11:30UT manual count this
morning.Count was 51,had many nice echoes 2to 4
seconds long.Most of this count I must say came with
the Arietids and the Zeta Perseids just above my North
east and east horziondot beta Taurids are now just
clearing my eastern horzion at 11:55Ut. I am running a
6 element fm Yagi with a long range FM reciever at
89.5.I was wondering  if what I am see is all three
June daylight showers having became some what active
all at the same time with the Arietids the majority.
Also how would you figure in the spordic back ground
rate in the radio window.Also can not figure out why
the activity did not fall out if most activity
observed yesterday in the late afternoon was Arietids
and this radiant had set and the show went on until
Beta Taurids and Zeta Perseids.
Regards
Thomas Dorman
Far West Texas Sky Watcher