[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Perseids storms predicted for 2029 (and other wil d stuff)

Hi!

  While this may have been a typo on Daniel's side or a minsunderstanding, he
wrote:

9. that the Perseids will experience new strong outbursts from 2004 onwards and
will reach storm level from 2029 (which should read 2028) onwards

Do you expect further outbursts in 2005 and later and storms also in 2029 and
later? As I recall the 2004 outburst would be caused by an orbital preturbation
of a section of the 1-rev (or was it 4-rev) trail and by the following year the
miss distance would again increase beyond the possibility of an outburst?

Clear skies!

Jure A.

http://www.emaildot si