[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Overdense or Es?

Regarding the interesting Sporadic-E and meteor questions:

I wonder if Sporadic-E might be caused by massive extra-terrestrial clouds
of *extremely small* particles of dust that the earth regularly engages
this time of year that may be part of the Arietid streams or some other
possible space dust swarms?

Perhaps these particular meteoric particles are generally too small to
register as individual meteors accessible to radio observers and are too
small to be detected visually?

I am just speculating but I also wonder if these possible space dust swarms
may have specific and unique electrical or magnetic charges which cause the
mysterious Sporadic-E?

Tom Ashcraft
New Mexico