[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Thanks

Hi. All
This is a short note to thank Meteorobs for all the
help on spordic E vs Radio meteor issue and the peak
of the Arietids.Without the input of members on the
list I would be lost in this matter.Your help and
views were most interesting and welcomed.Thanks once
again for taking the time to reply and allowing me to
voice my views. To the Heads of this service: the work
you do to keep this list going is amazing. I  do send
a heart felt thanks for allowing me to be a member of
this E-mail list and for the very important service
you provide for to meteor observers around the world.
Best regards
Thomas Dorman
Far West Texas Sky Watcher